Hormann & Garador lead the way in quality up and over garage doors across Europe so why settle for less? They are available in a large variety of styles, colours and materials. The Garador Panels are generally made up with Horizontal Panels and the Hormann are put together with vertical panels. Apart from this and the handles, they are otherwise the same doors with different names. Garador has the additional option of fully made to measure sizes whereas the Hormann 2000 Series doors are made to a variety of standard sizes. Both makes are available in a variety of common colours.
1. Secure locking to prevent from
2. Multiple spring cassette and pivot arm cover providing trap protection to reduce the risk of injuries.
3. Secure parking position to prevent the door from uncontrolled closing.
4. Optional R etractable P lus offers specially designed lifting arms including bottom spring brackets for narrow openings w hich allow for maxim um use of the clear passage..
1. Secure 2 -point locking preventing
2. Zinc-coated torsion spring for durability and a clean, finished look.
3. Cast alloy cable drum .
4. Anti-drop device to prevent the door from crashing down in the event of a spring or cable failure.