A Cardale Steel Line AZAR2058 garage door remote control transmitter. This looks different to the original however it is fully compatible. Original remote control has green and black buttons (see picture below).
Using an active transmitter
- Push both buttons on the transmitter for 5 seconds and the receiver will “Beep” indicating it is ready to learn.
- Press the button on the new handset and the receiver will beep to confirm it has learnt the code. After 10 seconds the receiver will beep twice to indicate the learning cycle has ended.
Using the receiver
- Turn off the power and remove the cover on the control panel and locate the black box inside. Then turn the power back on.
- Push and release the programming button and the receiver will beep indicating it is ready to learn the codes.
- Push the button on the new handset and the receiver will beep to indicate it has learnt the codes. Wait 10 seconds and the receiver will beep twice to indicate the procedure is finished.
- Repeat if you are adding more handsets.
- Replace the cover to the control panel.
Erasing the memory
(Use this for security if you have lost your handset, it will prevent anyone that has your handset from being able to open the door.)
Remove the control panel cover as above and locate the receiver box. Push and hold the programming button for 10 seconds and you will hear three short beeps. The memory has now been erased. You can then add new transmitters as required.