Henderson Dolphin Green Spring
£46.20 inc. VAT & Shipping
- 99 Coils
- Length: 533mm (21″)
- Diameter: 38mm (1 1/2″)
This is a pattern Henderson Dolphin Green Spring suitable for doors measuring: 3810mm (12` 6″) to 4420mm (14` 6″) wide and to suit pre Premiere Doric tracked doors 2438mm (8`) to 2743mm (9`) wide. These springs are easily identified either by size or their colour.
The spring has 99 coils with a length over coils of 533mm (21″) and an outside diameter of 38mm (1 1/2″).
To fit the Henderson Dolphin Green Spring you will need:
You will need a spanner, the size will depend on the nut holding the adjuster bolt in position. Mole grips are also useful and so is WD40.
- Open the door fully and prop it with a length of timber to stop it falling down whilst working on the door.
- Make a note of the thread length below the straining bolt bracket.
- Loosen the spring tension by undoing the nut on the string adjuster bolt.
- Lift off the old spring and replace with the new spring.
- Insert the straining bolt into the barcket and tighten the nut until the bolt is in the same position as previously noted in step 2.
- Repeat for the other side.
- Check the door is balanced (it should not fall to the closed position on it’s own or be too hard to close.)
- Adjust the tension as required if the door is not balanced. Use the Mole grips to help with this if required.
- Spray the top and bottom spring coils with WD40 if they are squeaky.
- It’s now good practice to check over the rest of the door to ensure everything is secured as it should be.
Garador Spring Box – PN57/10 out of 5£140.00 inc. VAT & Shipping Add to cart
Garador Spring Box – PN1080 out of 5£165.00 inc. VAT & Shipping Add to cart
Cordula T-Spring0 out of 5£12.00 inc. VAT & Shipping Add to cart
Cardale Small Blue Garage Door Spring0 out of 5£40.00 inc. VAT & Shipping Add to cart