Here we have a pair of Henderson roller spindles used on the older Henderson canopy garage doors. Unlike the newer version that uses the C-Clips for fixing this older type used a 10mm nut.
- Wheel diameter = 23mm
- Shaft diameter = 13mm
- Overall length = 118mm
- GUARANTEE 1 year
You will need the following tools to replace your Henderson roller spindles:
10mm Spanner, Spring Tension Bar, Mole Grips and Flat Head Screwdriver.
- With the garage door in the closed position use the tension bar to release some of the spring tension the lock it off with the mole grips.
- Loosen the side track on the on the frame. The bottom screw is usually all that’s needed.
- Loosen the 10mm nut holding the existing roller spindle in place.
- Pull the door inwards and swap the roller spindles.
- Place back into position and return the tension to the cables.
Please note: Canopy garage doors have powerful springs, if you are unsure and live in the South East of England, we recommend you call us out to do this job for you.