Hormann Canopy Garage Door Cables
Also used on current Garador canopy garage doors, these Hormann canopy garage door cables are made from 4mm cable and terminated at each end. They are designed to replace the cables on the Hormann canopy garage doors manufactured after 2002. They are compatible with all Hormann and Garador canopy garage doors made until the present time.
- With the garage door in the closed position loosen the grub screw in the top pulley to loosen it.
- Rotate the pulley and pull the cable end free.
- Note how the cable goes to the botton roller spindle bracket.
- Remove the bottom roller spindle bracket and disconnect the existing cable.
- Fit the new cable into the spindle bracket and refix the bracket.
- Ensure the cable is taught and straight then tighten the grub-screw in the pulley.
- Repeat on the opposite side.
NOTE: If the door is in a precarious position you will need to get the door back into the closed position before attempting to do this repair. In which case we recommend you use our garage door repair service. Book an Appointment Now.