Hormann Roller/Cable Assembly – Pair
£33.29 inc. VAT & Shipping
- Roller Bracket
- 4mm Cables
- Price includes VAT & Shipping
- Fitting Instructions
Hormann Roller/Cable Assembly -Pair
This is the right hand side and left hand side cable and roller assemblies for Hormann canopy garage doors made until the anti-drop roller spindles started being fitted in 2002.
- Loosen grub screws in the top pulley to loosen it.
- Pull the cable free.
- Note how the cable goes to the roller bracket.
- Remove the roller bracket and replace with the new one.
- Put the new cable in the hole of the top pulley.
- Ensure the cable is taught and straight and then tighten the grub screws.
NOTE: If the door is in a precarious position you will need to get the door back into the closed position before attempting to do this repair. In which case we recommend you use our garage door repair service. Book an Appointment Now.
Marley Cones & Cables 7′ 0″ Doors0 out of 5£14.13 inc. VAT & Shipping Add to cart
Cardale CD Pro Cables0 out of 5£8.33 inc. VAT & Shipping Add to cart
Apex cones and cables0 out of 5£23.29 inc. VAT & Shipping Add to cart
Henderson Cones & Cables0 out of 5Sale!
£10.79inc. VAT & Shipping Add to cart