Garage Door Operator – SupraMatic E BiSecur – Series 3 Head & K-Boom Package
FITTING NOT INCLUDED.
The latest generation of Hormann garage door operators now feature the new Hormann BiSecur radio system and new elegant handsets.
Also features all new easy-to-use programming where all of the operator functions can be set simply by entering a two digit code. The halogen, or optional LED, lighting can be operated independently either via the handset or optional push button switch. There is also an adjustable opening option that allows you to ventilate the garage without completely opening the door.
- Pull and push force: 650 N
- Peak force: 800 N
- Opening speed: max. 22 cm/s.
- Door width: up to 5500 mm (max. 13.75 m² door surface)
Garage door operator for domestic use – not suitable for commercial use! For dry areas only.
No. of parking operations:
Max 25 door cycles (open/close) per day or 12 parking operations
- 24 V DC gear drive
- Mains voltage 230 – 240 V AC, 0.2 kW
- Push and pull force 650 N, peak force 800 N
- Opening speed 22 cm/s
Electronic control unit:
- Microprocessor control
- Automatic adjustment of safety cut-out and travel limits
- Adjustable soft start and soft stop
- 7-segment display
- Operator light and second opening height adjustable
- Automatic timer adjustable
- Hold-open time 10 – 180 sec after activation
- Impulse control
Operator boom FS 10 (Included):
- Self-supporting steel boom with polyester/polyamide toothed belt
- Plastic slide carriage and automatic belt tensioner
- 1-piece, completely pre-assembled
- With 5-button HS 5 BS and 2-button HSE 2 BS hand transmitters
- Integral 3-channel receiver in 868.3 MHz for functions impulse
- Operator lighting and second opening height
- Each hand transmitter factory-coded individually from over 1 trillion combinations
- Quick release operated from the inside connecting cable with CEE plug
- Integral garage light with factory set 2-minute light
- Radio operated
- Door security kit as safety device
- Universal installation bracket for up-and-over doors and sectional doors
- Aluminium and plastic
- From – 20°C up to + 60°C
Note: Installation of photocell is required if automatic timer is activated