Garage Door Operator – SupraMatic P BiSecur – Series 3 (Head & K-Boom Package)
FITTING NOT INCLUDED.
The latest generation of Hormann garage door operators now features the new Hormann BiSecur radio system.
The SupraMatic has many added functions, such as being able to switch the lighting on and off with your hand transmitter, and the convenient option of an additional opening height to ventilate your garage. An operator cover made of brushed aluminium also provides the SupraMatic with a very elegant appearance.
SupraMatic P inc photocell
- Pull and push force: 750 N
- Peak force: 1000 N
- Opening speed: max. 22 cm/s.
- Door width: up to 6000 mm (max. 15 m² door surface)
- For heavy timber doors and doors with wicket doors.
Garage door operator for domestic use – not suitable for commercial use!
No. of parking operations:
Max 50 door cycles (open/close) per day or 25 parking operations
- 24 V DC gear drive
- Mains voltage 230 – 240 V AC, 0.2 kW
- Push and pull force 750 N, peak force 1.000 N
- Opening speed 22 cm/s
Electronic control unit:
- Microprocessor control
- Automatic adjustment of safety cut-out and travel limits
- Adjustable soft start and soft stop
- 7-segment display
- Operator light and second opening height adjustable
- Automatic timer adjustable
- Hold-open time 10 – 180 sec after activation
- Impulse control
Type K (short) Boom – 2475mm Travel Length
Suitable for all SupraMatic and ProMatic garage door opener heads
- Up-and-over doors up to 2500 mm high
- Sectional doors with track application N up to 2250 mm high
- Sectional doors with track application L/Z/H up to 2125 mm high
- Total length 3200 mm, travel distance 2475 mm
For alternative length booms please see other listings.
- With 5-button HS 5 BS and 2-button HSE 2 BS hand transmitters
- Operator lighting and second opening height
- Each hand transmitter factory-coded individually from over 1 trillion combinations
- Quick release operated from the inside connecting cable with CEE plug
- Integral garage light with factory set 2-minute light
- Radio operated
- Door security kit as safety device
- One-way photocell EL 101 as an additional safety device
- Universal installation bracket for up-and-over doors and sectional doors
- Aluminium and plastic
- From – 20°C up to + 60°C
Note: One way photocell EL 101 as standard-High-speed opening. Installation of photocell is required if automatic timer is activated