Universal Garage Door Opener remote control receiver system complete with 2 remote controls.
This system is suitable if you have lost your remote control or it is no longer available. It works simply by controlling your garage door from the wall mounted push button control already fitted to your garage door opener. It can also be wired directly into the operator in most cases.
The system only requires you to fix two wires into your push button then mount the receiver nearby and plug it in to a power socket. That’s it! It’s a really simple method of bypassing your existing receiver and the range is up to 100 meters!
● Power supply: 230V ac – Supplied with 12V dc power supply.
● Radio receiver: 433 MHz narrow bandwidth super-heterodyne
● Operating range: Up to 100 metres.
● Coding method: High security rolling code anti-scan technology.
● Radio memory: 200 codes – up to 200 transmitters can be used.
● Channels: 2 normally open momentary or bi-stable volt free relay contacts, rating 1A 30V.
● Transmitter: 2 channel, SAW stabilised, battery type 23A,
● Dimensions: Receiver 70 x 50 x 30 mm, transmitter 50 x 30 x 10 mm
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS NOT SUITABLE FOR ROLLER GARAGE DOORS. PLEASE USE THE SYSTEM BELOW FOR THESE.