Bi-Folding doors from Sliders UK
See the benefits of these exquisite doors for your self below...
ALUK Bi-Folding Doors
The Ultimate ALUK Aluminium Bi-folding Door is manufactured in ALUK’s BSF 70 profile, one of the most technically advanced and highly rated aluminium bi-fold door systems available.
Part Q and PAS24 accredited, it features concealed running gear, heavy-duty rollers and stainless steel tracks with multiple opening options.
With white gloss, anthracite grey matt, and semi-gloss graphite black available as standard colours, the Ultimate ALUK Aluminium Bi-folding Door combines an enhanced aesthetic with exceptional performance with all hardware and frames, guaranteed for 10 years.
Versatile and flexible, the market leading BSF70 aluminum folding door system is available in a wide range of configurations to create the look you desire. Multiple doors can be combined with open-in or open-out options, in a variety of styles to create a wide expanse of opening. The narrow profile ensures that maximum glazing is achieved, flooding rooms with light.
- Internally beaded with a softline or square detail to all external doors and panels
- Chamfered and square bead options
- Four stainless steel wheels ensures smooth and consistent operation
- Unique, flush line pop-out handle that allows maximum door opening and square stacking panels
- Low threshold option which can be configured to achieve DDA and
- Part M compliance
- Certified under Secured by Design scheme
- Doors and panels can be used in a variety of configurations, style and design
- All configurations are available in both open-in and open-out options
- Full range of bespoke hardware available
- Glazing sizing range of 28mm – 40mm
- Available in single or dual colour option, polyester powder coating and anodized finishes
The BSF70 folding door system is available in a wide range of configurations as demonstrated below. Panels can be stacked inside or outside, to the left or right, or split stacked on both sides.
Combining high security hinges and locking mechanisms with a unique high strength roller designs, the BSF70 aluminum folding door system provides the security and reliability demanded in high traffic applications. Doors can be manufactured to replace whole walls and a full range of colours are available, including single or dual aspect. Anodized finishes are also available with marine grade guarantees on request.
Sliding Patio Doors
Manufactured to the highest standards the Ultimate Aluminium Inline Sliding Door combines a sophisticated and elegant design with advanced technical performance.
Manufactured in the industry leading BSC94 system from ALUK, it’s available in mono, dual or tri rail configurations, delivering flexible design options combined with slim sightlines and advanced technical performance. This includes PAS 24 certification and Part Q approval.
Available in a wide range of anodized finishes including single and dual colour options, the Ultimate Aluminium Patio Door is also available in an ultra-slim sightline option, the BSC94S.
The BSC94 Sliding Door
The BSC94 aluminium sliding door is a multi-configuration in-line system that allows you to specify and design the most suitable solution for your project. The system is available with fixed lights or sliding doors, as well as single, double and triple track options. Outstanding thermal performance and the highest quality fittings ensure reliable and comfortable operation.
- Three chamber inline slide or lift and slide system
- Up to six sliding configurations
- Available in Single, Double and Triple track options
- Thermally enhanced extrusions incorporating glass fibre reinforced polyamide strips
- Robust and durable design allowing up to 200kg panel weight inline sliding and 400kg in a list and slide configuration.
- Accepts 20mm - 31mm Double Glazed Units
- Inline or Lift and Slide
- Single, Double or Triple Track options
- Available in single or dual colour option, polyester powder coating and anodised finishes
- Complete range of hardware and security features [including anti lift blocks & claws].
- (A) One Panel Sliding
- (B) Two Panel Sliding
- (C) Three Panel Sliding
- (D) Four Panel Sliding
- Fixed lights
- Single, double or triple track
This flexible sliding door system offers specifiers a range of configurations and options to deliver the most suitable solution for your project. In-line and Lift and Slide options, multiple track configurations, an extensive range of hardware and a range of door styles, colours and finishes provide the flexibility and performance that designers are looking for when specifying entrance solutions. Anodised finishes are also available with marine grade guarantees on request.
Bi-Folding Doors with Intu-Blinds
Here we have a White Bi-Folding kitchen patio door complete with Sky blue Intu Blinds. These blinds are an excellent option for Bi-Folding Patio Doors as they fit neatly within the bead of the window. They are available in a wide range of colours to suit any modern or classic decor.
French Patio Doors with Intu-Blinds
Here we have White French Patio Doors in a modern Kitchen complete with Burnt Orange Hive Cellular Intu Blinds. As you can see, these blinds work do well on patio doors and give you the opportunity to add a nice splash of colour to the room without painting the walls in gaudy colours. The added benefit from these blinds, especially on Patio and Bi-Folding doors is the fact that they are tensioned. This means that the blinds can be in the closed or open position or part way even when you are opening the door.
Make your Home Amazing with a Bifolding Patio Door!
With expert measuring, installation and 10 year warranty for peace of mind!
WHAT THEY SAY...
Checkatrade verified feedback...
Book an Appointment
Fill out the form or call free: 0800 002 9370